An exclusive MACtac film designed for high-performance permanent marking applications requiring a 7-8 years outdoor life. The high-gloss facestock is highly flexible and provides ideal conformability over simple contours. The product features a high-performance permanent acrylic adhesive and a white Kraft liner for stability and lay-flat. MACal 9800 Pro is an outstanding choice for fleet marking, equipment identification, window graphics and logos.
- Soft stabilized polymeric PVC film, 66 m (2.6 mils), cadmium-free.
- Backing : white kraft paper with blue squared backprinting designed to facilitate positioning.
- Coated with a specially formulated acrylic adhesive giving first class dimensional stability and long term durability.
- Excellent opacity.
- Good conformability over simple contours.
- Rolls of 1,00m (40in.) 1,23m (48in.) 1,40m (55in.) 1,524m (60in.) x 50m (164ft.)
- White films with grey "Contrast" backing.
Permanent interior and exterior marking applications which have a long term life requirement.
- Decorative and vehicle striping
- Fleet markings
- Window graphics
- Decorative panels
MACal 9800 Pro / SL are very intense and luminous colors.
Technical Specification Sheet