The Portable Jobsite Spray Booth™ (PJSB) has
a precision-manufactured, fully collapsible, aluminum frame and uses
disposable plastic liners to protect the jobsite while spraying
non-flammable, non-combustible finishes. This walk-in, open-faced booth
sets up in minutes without tools, and packs into one carry bag for easy
transport between jobs. Use the PJSB on jobsites or in workshops. This
affordable, portable, professional spraybooth is the perfect solution
for spraying/applying finishes, sanding, routing or any other
application where you want to keep particulate contained and/or away
from your work pieces. Costing as little as $13.54 per job, the PJSB
will provide years of service, saving thousands of dollars in set-up and
- Disposable 5-sided clear plastic liner provides overspray protection to the ceiling, floor and three sides.
- Clear plastic liners let in ambient or supplemental light.
- High quality, durable aluminum extrusion frame and support poles.
- Available ventilation attachment accommodates air filter, ducting and blower system. Filtered exhaust can be routed as required.
- No-tools, one-person assembly in about 15 minutes.
- Quickly packs into one carry/storage bag (45 lbs).
- Dimensions: 2m (80”) x 2m (80”) x 2m (80”)
- 1 durable aluminum extension frame and support poles.
- 3 disposable, plastic liners.
- 1 heavy-duty carry bag.
- Additional Liners
- Vent Attachment
- Air Filters
- Duct Reducer
To be used with Non-Flammable / Non-Combustible Paints & Solvents Only. Use with proper respirator.